Embracing tranquil living full of birdlife and waterfront reserve location, this sizeable family home is located on an 847sqm block which has stunning views and has a separate sleep out at the rear of the property, or to rent out the house and utilise the sleep out for you to reside in.
– Generous two living zones; one with combustion fire place
– Council approved sleep out with kitchenette; bathroom and living area
– Galley style kitchen with dishwasher overlooking reserve and adjoining dining area
– Fantastic sized bedrooms all with built-in robes to all rooms and generous bathroom
– Superb upstairs rumpus flowing to timber deck overlooking pool
– Rear gate access to river to bask in the tranquil location or tie up your boat at the rear
– Boat ramp across the river; the perfect place to fish with the family or travel to The Entrance via your boat for lunch or dinner
– Single shed at the front of the property with internet connection for a home office
– Double carport at the front of the property for parking
– Conveniently located, the property is just a short drive to M1 motorway, Westfield Tuggerah and train station
– Laundry chute inside bathroom vanity to laundry
– 6 metre x 3 metre garden shed with 3.9 metre x 1.0 metre work bench
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Property Central 2261 does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.