This immaculate residence is built from Hebel bricks and steel frame and will stand the test of time with this solid construction. Being in a rural area, this property is very fire retardant and only has minimal timber. The gorgeous bull nose veranda across the front of the property is a wonderful place to sit and take in the ambience of this rural retreat.
– Sunny 1.89 acres basking in full sun all day long & three quarters of land cleared
– Glorious Oregon timber kitchen, double ovens and brush box timber flooring
– Formal lounge room with leadlight French doors leading to bull nose veranda
– Dining area with bay window overlooking the tranquil setting
– Covered outdoor entertaining area and in-ground saltwater pool
– Step down two steps into the master bedroom retreat with window seat & high ceilings
– Renovated ensuite, built-in & walk-in robes
– Enormous country style bathroom with corner spa bath
– High ceilings throughout; ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning; wood fire heater
– Triple car garage with remote controls on all doors and zoned E4 Environmental living
– Massive dam at the rear of the property and palm trees behind the dam area which can be cleared
– Two rain water tanks on either side of house
– Close to the best beaches, restaurants and schools on the coast
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Property Central 2261 does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.