Offering all the space to fit a growing family, plus separate adjoining building offering ideal accommodation for the in-laws, with the added bonus of spectacular views across the lake.
– Main house featuring multiple living zones, and enjoying widespread water views from both levels
– Large upstairs deck inviting outdoor dining pleasure upon which to unwind and marvel at the picturesque sunset water vistas
– Timber floors, high ceilings, and vast window space to capture optimum natural light and maximise views
– Second “residence” offering fully self contained one bedroom flat, ideal for family relative or weekender (note, non Council approved granny flat)
– Private rear courtyard area with hot tub
– Both buildings also feature separate entry level decks providing perfect places of retreat for morning coffee breaks, or space to simply relax in the outdoors and watch the world go by
– Huge double garage at rear, plus double carport, and lockable gate entry to property making fully secure access only
– Great location, highset, but within easy walk to bus stop, club, cafes and shops, or meander down to the lakefront cycle way/walkway and soak up the Long Jetty lifestyle of an array of waterfront attractions for all the family to enjoy.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Property Central 2261 does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.